Estate/ residential security, also called estate protection or estate security, safeguards people and their properties from invasions of privacy, home invasions and other crimes, threats and disturbances.
Estate security depends on onsite physical protection measures that rely on a combination of technology, manpower and procedures.
The Latins estate security approach:
All of our estate/residential security services is based on a clear understanding of two contexts:
- The threats, risks and vulnerabilities facing the family or individuals and properties to be protected.
- The family’s or individual’s lifestyle and preferences, how they use their homes, and how they would like to interact with the technological, manpower and procedural aspects of the protective program
Once we understand the overall protective context we customize solutions that are:
- Effective and sustainable, as they are based on a comprehensive view of the client’s security needs and preferences.
- Scalable, as they are built around protective layers that can be modified and strengthened as the client’s protective needs evolve.
Our estate security services includes:
- Initial and ongoing risk, threat and vulnerability analyses, prepared by our consultants and enhanced by our intelligence analysis teams as needed
- End-to-end project management and ongoing, proactive program maintenance and improvement
- Complete residential security agent programs including recruitment, training, standard operating procedures and management
- Tech installation and maintenance
- Vendor relations and management
- Monitoring for all estate staff (including housekeeping, nannies, gardeners, etc.
Latins provides estate security services for varied clients and residences both in conjunction with or without our other security solutions services.