Latins security training program is intended to provide participants with the occupational and behavioural skills and attitudes, as well as concepts and knowledge necessary to function effectively as a security service provider. The topics covered are intended to provide security providers with a sound basis on which to deal with many on-the-job situations.
Many tasks performed involve good public relations and awareness of the legal authority and responsibility for use of force are extremely important. At the end of a Latins security training, participants will be able to:
- Deal with the public in a professional and ethical manner.
- Understand their duties as security agents as well as regulations
- Carry out patrol procedures
- Relate with the police and other security agencies
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Present verbal and material evidence in courts and other judicial settings.
- Conduct themselves properly in public as well as areas of service
- Write reports and protect evidence
- Direct traffic where legislation permits and control traffic movements in a safe and appropriate manner
- Detect or prevent security violations, vandalism, thefts and other criminal offences
- Report and deal appropriately with perimeter protection systems, intrusions, fire, water, access control systems, and security systems assigned for service on a site
- React and take appropriate measures in emergency situations
- Respond to bomb threats and suspicious packages
- Conflict resolution
- Understand human rights and diversity
- Perform other duties as required.